Lots happening this week!
- Has social media changed the way you purchase clothes?
- Wimbledon visitors have their own style, and it’s suitable for rain or shine!
- Netherlander Sebastiaan Pieter Groenen is the first man to win ‘Collection of the Year‘ at London College of Fashion’s BA Grad Show
- A sale held to raise money for the Isabella Blow Foundation included a Mario Testino portrait which went for more than 130k and an Alexander McQueen dress for half a mill (above)
- Suits are colourful, at last (below)