- The first Men’s Fashion Week has started, woop woop
- Find out what’s on each day here
- As it was opened by Prince Charles, many news outlets have taken a look at his style over the years – what do you think of this apple-green kilt combo from 1997?
- See Martin Rose’s collection for said Fashion Week, using inspiration from statues he’s anonymised the models so you focus on the clothes
In other news:
- There’ll be fashion police at Ascot this year – worth clicking the link just for the dresses!
- TechCrunch takes an interesting look at social commerce and pinterest