In honour of the long weekend, this post is late – how is it that long weekends make a short week seem to last forever!?
Here are some of the interesting, unusual, strange, inspirational links I’ve found over the weekend:
- Charlize Theron wears an amazing dress, again!
- Drool, a luxurious-looking quilted sofa! (pictured)
- London teen finalist on her way to showing designs at London Fashion Week
- New York quilter Michael Cummings’ work is on display at a museum in San Diego
- In a post-apocalyptic word, this is what you need in your sewing kit
- How to sew green
- Quilting inspiration anyone? A new book is out too! (pictured)
- Two pairs of shorts from one tshirt, tada!
- Kid-friendly ideas for simple but impressive breakfasts
- Unpaid fashion internships aren’t fair, duh
- City in Alaska named the USA’s worst-dressed
- The Guardian’s fashion roundup includes the jubilee, futuristic styles and prep for sandal season
- Pics from Rio Fashion Week – so many takes on the bikini!
- Man fashion – how to separate your suits
- TopShop to launch zero-waste line on June 15 (pictured)