After a weekend spent far from the laptop enjoying the sun and a BBQ, it’s time for 10 top fashion links!
- Fashion tech start-ups are making a splash in the capital
- Rising star Phillip Lim talks about his pop-up store in Selfridges
- Only 24 days to go until London’s first ever menswear catwalk season!
- Posh is working on her own London store
- Maybe I should start a collection of weird adverts involving sewing machines?
- One of the strange-but-cool things to arrive in my inbox – heelcondoms
- Margaret Howell is the queen of understatement
- Filming has started for a new season of America’s Next Top Model (one of several guilty pleasures!) and a fashion blogger will join the judges!
- Jean Paul Gaultier to be a juror for Cannes
- Still not had enough of bunting? Then go to Brighton & Hove Art Gallery’s talk ‘fashion and the flag’